- Reach-out to experts in your fields (using Twitter, Skype, GHO, email). You may be surprised how many will be willing to be interviewed.
- Document in your blog your sources of information; Digital Research Tools (DiRT) seems to be a rich source for data interpretation. Readers will want to know where you found your information and if it is legit.
- Why not make a table? For example:
|Normal anatomy of human heart||CHOP link|
|cardiomegaly||Mayo Clinic link|
- Why not include some of these links in your blog? Readers would probably like to follow along with your thoughts and examine the original materials you used.
- Use Google Scholar to find peer-reviewed research articles and the MyLibrary feature to save papers you have found.
Keep at the research. Why. Why. Why.